- Digital health products/services innovations
- Population health strategies and protocols
- Marketing plan for medical device start-up
- Migration plan from film-based imaging to digital
- Millennial product and advertising strategies for personal care products
- Customer interest and acceptance of technology-based check-out that offered deeply discounted products based on their purchases (leveraging rounding up)
- Student and economic partnership to develop a Shanghai market entry strategy for snack foods
- Co-authored two case studies on shoppers’ mobile engagement and retail loyalty programs
- Market assessment of renewable energy (wind, solar, clean coal, gas turbines)
- Merger and acquisition strategies to maximize efficiencies for a U.S based and European utility companies
- For a retail professional association, led competitive team presentations proposing breakthrough omnichannel strategies for retailers, manufacturers, and consumer packaged goods senior management
- Develop, update and market digital platform for a steel trade association
- Longitudinal shopper study assessing brand awareness and image changes attributed to significant urban renewal investment
- Created an innovation workshop for a Fortune 100 company to facilitate a cultural shift to entrepreneurship.
- Social Enterprise--ACT (Action-Learning Curriculum Training). Founding partner; collaborator Global Business School Network (https://gbsn.org/). ACT’s mission is to enhance the developing worlds’ business school curriculum.
- Ethnographic research leading to recommendations for micro-businesses in Kenya’s West Lake Region
- Developed and pilot tested an economic growth program for minority, women and veteran-owned entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Want to learn more?